Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie

24 February 2008

Hooray!

If she can get things back on track....


Anyone can. All she had to do was surround herself with positive people. Like my mom says,"Birds of a feather, flock together." --therefore, all those negative people just dragged her down; or as in the rumour mill, drugged her down. I am so happy for her and the fact that she can again see her little boys! Britney hasn't seen Tater Tot and Small Fry since January 3rd! What a way to start 2008. I am hoping that 2008 will be a good year for her, a turn-it-around year.

As it will be for me. I know our situations are VERY different, but they are essentially the same. It is just a matter of doing things in the present, to create a better tomorrow. History does NOT have to repeat itself.

Feeling inspired, and loved by those around me.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment