Column Topics: She Says...
02 November 2009
So, I watched This Is It and literally cried during Human Nature... I don't know where it came from, but it was sudden and tears couldn't stop rolling down my face. (I'll be there brought my mom to tears- as it is her fave MJ Song)
I don't know if it was the sheer magnitude of seeing his last performance..but he sang this song beautifully well.
Since I'm occupying myself watching videos from YouTube.. here is my review of This is It.
- The footage felt very raw and natural (this footage was for Michael's own personal library- not as if it were to be released in as bonus footage for public viewing)
- Michael was thin physically but full of heart in every performance-- his voice unaffected by years of emotional turmoil.
- I loved his phrases "Let it simmer..." "Nourish the audience" "Bathe in the moonlight"
- Michael's pure genius is transpired and evident: notes and musical performances that sound amazing to the average person's ear would sometimes need a bit of tweeking with Michael's firm but gentle input. He felt every note and knew his songs inside out
- This movie portrays the Michael prior to his 10-year-onstage-hiatus, glowing and oozing a natural, God-given radiance that he put to use in every aspect of preparation....and execution
- The only disappointment, I was hoping that Remember the Time would have made his set list
- I really enjoyed the melding together of his performance(s) with their FX backscreen clips -- especially for They Don't Really Care About Us
- I was glad to see the complete opposite of the Michael the media portrayed/reported to have been very ill, forced to perform-- he came alive while performing, preparing to perform, or anything involved with his music.
- This is It will leave Michael's True Legacy in the minds of all who see it
- I will watch this in theatre again...it was a great experience.
06 October 2009
My BFF even has their Chapter 1 on replay in her car- she can't deny that she'll always KTBSPA! We discussed what our fave bsb songs are and agreed that it's often their unreleased songs that hit a chord with us...one to mention: Back to Your Heart off Millennium. Again, both agreed that that was by far- their best LP.
I've already been a snooper and have heard many of their songs on this new album- but to hear the studio quality- is what I'm waiting for.
It's like I'm a tween again (except these are not the Jonas Brothers) they're the Backstreet Brothers and have held their own since the '90s pop revolution.
I'm proud to say their back...not for the now seemingly non-existence in mainstream radio- but for the fans.
BSB Fans are and always will love them, and for this record This_is_FOR_Us!
I have plenty of expenses to follow- not to mention the tuition- for the year so I have to save every penny I've got. Aiming to see where my money trickles out from under, I'm now vowing to not eating out. Period.... well, not exactly. I'll get a coffee here and there- but no Starbucks runs, which equates to radical spending- careless spending.
I'll be happy to get my piggy bank and money re-acquainted.
One check mark on my long to-do list.
=) Don't think I can hide how excited I am-- but in case it's not translating, I'M UBER EXCITED!
02 October 2009
Set the Scene: In Frank's room talking about randomness after work, as he drifts in and out of consciousness; falling asleep to my rambling.
I often gauge his level of awareness by asking him weird questions and based on his reaction, I can tell whether or not he's really falling asleep. As an example, as follows:
(.....*following a conversation about reading comprehension in elementary school)
Jill: Do you remember the first reading story that I helped you on and you got a good mark for it?
Frank: *pause* ...Midnight is a Place...
Jill: *in a ranting voice* No! That's not it- you know that was later in the year, why would you answer that? bla bla bla...
Frank: *interrupting her* ...Ogopogo. Now can you please shut up about me not remembering...I just wanted to see your reaction. *imitating her saying* "Oh I can't believe you don't remember!***
Jill: *crying. How do you remember? I can't believe you remember Ogopogo....
Frank: *pause* First she's whining, now she's crying. I'm going to sleep!
Jill: Please don't scratch yourself and ruin such a nice moment.
30 September 2009
A month in and I'm really liking my courses- most of which are psyc and will be done this semester... other than that same old.
*Onto my next blog post.
22 September 2009
The Fourth Kind (shown to me by Jackie via her IPhone) is one of those extraterrestial movies that revolve around alien abduction and its impact on humans and the human psyche. This is no friendly E.T. movie where he points his forefinger to meet yours...these are the kind that look like 'owls' given the nickname 'the white owl' as per the residents of Nome, Alaska (Based on true eye-witness accounts) from the 90s to mid 2000's.
Watch the trailer above or visit the official website to creep yourself out. I'm such a conspiracist that I KNOW the government knows more than their letting on. But I agree- no need to panic billions of people and let world-order crumble..
I'll go watch it- then probably have nightmares about it; or freak myself out afterwards, as I often do with these kind of movies.
Blogger did not automatically sign me in with my ID and Password and I was prompted to fill it in and actually Sign Myself in! So here I am at York in the TEL building, killing time til my early start at Mothercraft.
Anyway, here is a blogroll of the past few weeks:
I've had 3 out of the 4 weddings for this year.
- Mel and Daniela's wedding (reception) at Riviera Parque had its own unique touches. Music accompanied by video pre-introduction welcomed their guests, as well as 'individual' photos with the bride and groom as you finished the receiving line. Their centrepieces (which were beautiful vases with tri-tiered calla lilies) were so nice infact that 5 tables --including mine; frank won the centrepiece-- had been stolen as the guests danced on the dance floor. A unique form of entertainment- as per their cultural blending-- was the beautiful Belly Dancer that wowed the crowd... the wedding was like a reunion of sorts for everyone in attendance.
- Jamie and Kurt's wedding at the Terrace was a nice way to see the purple motif in-person. Also the mix with gold and cranberry was a different but very nice touch to the colour scheme. The bride was stunning and her groom, equally as dashing. They looked magnificent together- and I for one am honoured to have been their Cord Sponsor for the ceremony. A 3-instrument band and an opera singer set the mood at the church, and at the reception, a video shot pre-wedding gave the attendees a glimpse into the early beginnings and how-did-he-propose via interviews and on-screen shots of them walking and talking about (with their dog Ellie in tow).
- Vitina and Ryan's wedding this past weekend at Le Parc (reception) was filled with brown-pink themed decor; these high school sweethearts danced to Bon Jovi's- Thank You for Loving Me and throughout the dinner portion of the evening, had an entertainer who impersonated everyone from classic italian singers/tenors to elvis presley. He even co-ordinated impromptu 'performances' from volunteer guests who lip synched pre-recorded renditions of these artists' songs
As per my regular day-to-day:
- we squeezed in last-hurrah-to-summer barbecues at Frank's
- took Caitlyn, Chelsea and Rocky to Port Union for some fresh air and rock collecting
- started the 09/10 school year
- celebrated Raf's bday at the Bier Market
- started full-shifts at Mothercraft..
Nothing too exciting; but like I said, it's the calm before the storm.
10 September 2009
- Red Rose Orange Pekoe tea with
- Carnation Evaporated Milk and
- 2-3 sugar
It tastes more distinguished with orange pekoe versus green tea. I can't seem to go a night without 1 or 2, to put me to bed. Rocky's becoming accustomed to the scent... before he used to get uber-excited, now he just perks his head up, and realizes its no big sugary deal.
Video and Pics have yet to be seen by me, but her words to me," OMG You're gonna die....I saw them filming scenes of Sex and the City...I took pictures!"
Look familiar?? The Dior frock that Carrie (SJP) wore whilst on-way to visit the idiot-stick-figure-with-no-soul to apologize for her rendezvous with Big, is coming onscreen a second time-around in the new Sex and the City Movie (2) this coming May.
SJP looks just a fab now as in the 2000 episode pictured to the left.
Giving credit, "to those stupid satin shoes [worn by Sarah Jessica Parker in the movie]" Blahnik acknowledges the importance of sticking to the brand, stating, "That shoe saved our company."
02 September 2009
Romance is not what it used to be; I don't write him (and fold him) the letters I used to, he doesn't bring me roses as often as he used to either. But here is an example of things that he does that show we're still the same deep down.
- Whenever we're walking in a crowd of people he'll grab my hand and bring me infront of him a little.
- He gets me 2 packs of Almond Glosettes everytime he gets cigarettes at the convenience store (maybe to soften the blow? lol)
- He doesn't need to think twice before giving me a helping hand.
- When we went to the trailor, he got me my fave 'trailor munchies' -- toaster strudel, raspberries and whipped cream, sausage rolls =)
- He has a habit of checking my tires, and filling up my tank for the week to come.
- I don't need to tell him something's wrong- he just knows
- He'll bring me my tsinelas (slippers) when I get to his house; rather than me tipy-toeing to get them.
- Whenever he gets me upset, he doesn't let me stay mad...he does whatever it takes to get me laughing/smiling again.
- Whenever I have to go to the washroom (for ex. at the mall) he'll take my purse so I don't have to hold onto it while in there.
- If it's raining, he runs out to get the car and picks me up closer to the doors.
With this is mind, I hope we get to see the girls in their prime, rather than the short glimpses we were given throughout the series. Carrie and the girls in the 80s rocking out to Bon Jovi would be ideal!
That would be more incentive for me to buy shoes--- shoes are like jewellery to the feet-- and i LOVE my feet!
Without the usual multitude of pics to illustrate my posts, I chose Kenny (from South Park) for my CNE post because he holds particular significance to the day. I can summarize the day as follows:
- Frank wins me a Pink doggy
- We go see Stuart all dressed in his Army Get-up at their station just beyond Princess Gates
- We win a Brian (Family Guy) dressed up as a Banana toy for Rocky (from which he removes the eyes <5>
- Lose $20 at the Age & Weight Game; Frank loses 10 lbs therefore we lose.
- Drown our sorrows in the Food Building; he gets 2 subs w/ drink and chips combo, I just down a Sausage and drink.
- Try the age and weight game again- losing another $20 because I also lose 10 lbs.
- We go back out and win some more prizes; I win him the one he wanted- Kenny!
- Back to the Food Building; I get a Beavertail with a Peach/Mango Smoothie
- Meet up with Stu and head to BMO Field to watch the Musical Salute with Mr. and Mrs. Angco
- Walk around some more, play a couple more games
- Get a poutine; keeps me warm.
- Frank plays his colour game a few more times (with me standing 3 meters away as not to jinx his usual winning streak)
- We decide to get going and wait 45 minutes for the next train... (we practically just missed it)
Can't wait til next year!
I thought I was dreaming when I saw "Ethan" with "Teresa" on Days today. Hahaha... can't say I didn't call it. Great casting job..
01 September 2009
Sarah Jessica Parker & Chris Noth Film Sex And The City 2 In NYC | Access Hollywood - Celebrity News, Photos & Videos
27 August 2009
Here's the wikipedia description of what I call "my life's magnet"
"The Law of Attraction says people's thoughts (both conscious and unconscious) dictate the reality of their lives, whether or not they're aware of it. Essentially "if you really want something and truly believe it's possible, you'll get it", but putting a lot of attention and thought onto something you don't want means you'll probably get that too."
Minus all the mumbo-jumbo of multiple sources, I believe that the above simplified statement is true because it has manifested itself in all areas of my life- both good and bad.
For the good, I've found a way to achieve happiness like a point-and-click of a mouse; whereby I direct my energy towards what does or will make me happy. As for the bad, simply put, when I rolled in my sh*t, all I did was get myself more covered in it. Negativity is a waste of time and energy, and takes away from all the happiness that is/will be there.
I know now that today is simply a result of yesterday....and that today (now) is the key to a better tomorrow; so why not take a risk, take a chance, make a change.
Things I've attracted (either good or bad):
- barbie corvette at the age of 4
- longterm relationship
- prolonged schooling
- family trip to boracay
- audi a4
I lost my way for a while, and I know that I have a lot of catching up to do. The sky's the limit-- and to get me way up high, here are my goal bubbles for the months/year to come:
- school; honour roll that status.
- family; take in the philippines for what it is: fam time....pics galore.
- money; pay what's due, save for year to follow.
- other half; work our way towards 7.12.7.....
- friends; regroup? blast from the past; girls' nights out; coffee dates; making up for those long-time-no-sees.
- myself; dust myself off and try again.
- Jenny and Dexter (Markham Hilton Hospitality/Convention Centre)
- Tito Resty & Tita Cynthia's Silver wedding
- Zii Antonio & Raffaella's Golden wedding
- Jeff and Amanda (Mississauga Convention Centre)
- Kingly & Debbie (China Grand Restaurant)
- Rey-an & Cesca (Liberty Grand)
- Frank & Domenica (Paramount Convention Centre)
- Rob & Tammy (Crystal Fountain Banquet Hall)
- Steve & Mary (La Contessa Banquet Hall)
- Mel & Daniela (Riviera Parque)
- Kurt & Jamie (The Terrace Banquet Hall)
- Vitina & Ryan (Le Parc)
- Frank & Giuseppina (Caesars Banquet Hall)
..............so far, I'm counting a possible 3.. therefore for the past 4 years, I've been averaging an attendance of 3/year.
5 years and counting down.
**clock is ticking.
26 August 2009
21 August 2009
14 August 2009
At this intersection lies "my" urban oasis. Years in the waiting, the transformation is astounding! I opted to wait until the majority of construction/shops have opened to walk the walks; and did so with my sister.
Shops at Don Mills is a 'new' shopping experience for us here at the north of the border, because piazzas like this simply don't exist here-- that's why I'm wondering how it'll be in the dead cold of winter!
Anyway, summer is still upon us and I'm looking forward to taking a nice leisurely stroll with one of my besties, and possibly Frank and Rocky later this weekend.....(they have doggy water bowls at the foot of some stores)
I (along with my mother) was upset when they tore down the old shopping centre, but hey, change IS a good thing.
I owned three in my lifetime, and they served as my training for my one-day dog (Rocky)
They're nocturnal, agile and adorable little creatures despite their rodent-esque heritage (I got the "teddybear" hamsters with the loads of fur)
Anyway, no matter how frequently you feed them, they have this instinct to hoard their food away for a rainy day (in the desert) & stuff all that they can in the pockets within their cheeks.
I'm realizing that it's getting harder and harder for me to hoard, with obligations left right and centre.
Here are my -instinctual- hoarding musts:
- school (tuition/books)
- debt repayment (visa/sister, xox)
- car (maintenance/gas)
- trip to philippines (boracay accomodations/flight)
- weddings (bridal showers, day-of)
- rocky (he's worth every penny)
It's quite exhausting if you think about it, and I'm hoping to get past it before September. On my rocky days(/nights, as last night proved to be) I can't help but feel like I hit a wall. I know its unproductive and it digs a hole that just gets deeper- but I'm entitled to feel however I want! :P
Time passes (along with food through my system) and it helps a little bit, until I eventually get to a point where I feel rock solid. Nothing can stand in my way or get me down- or so I think.
It's a battle between me, myself, and I.
Rock climbing is my latest hobby- I'm trying to reach that peak...where I'll Always feel Rock Solid.
- Thanks to my Rock that keeps me grounded and focused.
See? You are born with it!
In the interview, Seth says:
"We had an episode that went all the way to the script phase in which Stewie does come out. It had to do with the harassment he took from other kids at school. He ends up going back in time to prevent a passage in Leviticus from being written: ‘Thou shalt not lie with mankind as with womankind. It is an abomination.’ But we decided it’s better to keep it vague, which makes more sense because he’s a 1-year-old. Ultimately, Stewie will be gay or a very unhappy repressed heterosexual. It also explains why he’s so hellbent on killing [his mother, Lois] and taking over the world: He has a lot of aggression, which comes from confusion and uncertainty about his orientation."
13 August 2009
- Trailer-time at Pigeon Lake--- rainy days, but a last hurrah this coming 29th.
- Woodbine Beach/Kew beach with the boys
- Niagara Falls - early summer)
- Gelato on a patio
- Random barbecues
STILL TO DO
- Again trailer Aug 29
- CNE- the swan song of summer
- Cross-border trip down south to buffalo, nyc??
- Niagara (but with the extreme tour- speedboat 'n all)
- FT Summer work (work hard, play harder)
- Beach time- via Wasaga?
- Trailer (pt 1: friends, pt 2: girls only)
- Drive-in at polson pier (a yearly to-do but never happens)
- Random boat cruise?
I'm gonna make the most of what's left of the 'summer' - it's been more like spring if you ask me!
07 August 2009
- wallet (of course)
- my fuschia faux croc make-up case
- my keys with poopy moosey keychain
- pink pen (never know when youre gonna need to write something down)
- coin purse (i hate carrying my change in my wallet cause it distorts the shape and increases wear n tear)
- lotion (*currently baby phat)
- a single pink (yes i know rocky's a boy, but i'm the one carrying the baggy around) dog-poop bag
- my pink casio exilim camera
- hair clip/elastics
- pink drawstring bag to keep jewellery should i need to take them off and keep them in my bag.
That's why most of my bags are hobos; but lately my speedy has been occupying the crook of my arm.
A lawman's best friend is a police dog, highly trained to find bombs, drugs, people who are lost, and more.
But The Early Show resident veterinarian, Dr. Debbye Turner, says the profile of the typical police dog may be about to change.
German shepherds, Labrador retrievers and bloodhounds are the macho breeds that most police departments use in their K-9 units.
But, says Turner, one innovative sheriff in the Midwest is trying out a new idea. He believes good police dog work can come in a small package.
A package named Midge, a 9-month-old, 7-pound Chihuahua-rat terrier mix, who's in line to become what's believed to be the world's smallest drug-sniffing dog.
Midge is the brainchild — and pride and joy — of Sheriff Dan McClelland of Geauga County, Ohio, who admits Midge isn't "your typical police dog, by any means."
More typical would be Midge's partner in crime-fighting, Brutus, a massive German shepherd.
So, why such a tiny police dog?
"The idea for a smaller drug dog came to me," McClelland told Turner, "when I was watching our large dogs search car interiors, in particular, and you put a German shepherd — 120-, 125-pound dog — in the interior of a car, and you watch how hard it is for them to turn around."
And McClelland admits Midge was an easy sell: "I'm the sheriff, so I just had to convince myself that this was an appropriate idea!"
McClelland began training Midge to sniff out marijuana when she was 3 months old. She is still learning, and not certified yet as an official K-9 police dog. But, Turner observed, her skills were obvious.
"We knew," McClelland says, "that, with the type of dog she is and with her size, she was never going to do crowd control, and she's not going to strike terror in the hearts of men, so (we decided to) make her a social dog."
And a social dog she is, Turner says, loved by children, and just about everyone else who sees her.
McClellan says he's confident that Midge is more than just a novelty and that she, and other little dogs, will grow to be a valuable member of law enforcement teams.
Says McClellan: "I believe there's no reason why a small dog can't be as effective as a big dog. She searches big rooms, like a big dog. Her advantage comes in going in small places. … I think we might be onto something.'
Midge is being trained as a so-called "single purpose" dog, specializing in sniffing out pot, unlike bigger dogs, such as Brutus, who are also used for crowd control and catching criminals.
©MMVI, CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved.
I was so excited when I saw MPG on Jimmy Fallon as Zack- it brought back good memories and lotsa nostalgia as Saved by the Bell was my morning routine on Saturdays and before school-mornings when it was in Syndication.
TAKE THIS QUIZ
My fave episodes
- The episode they all have home-ec and Zack & Kelly take care of her li'l brother.
- The episode Jessie has a freak-out cause she's "so-excited...." and takes those sleeping pills
- The episode they find the money at the shoe store, take it, run from the robbers, and camp out in the tent at the mall.
- The episode at the mansion to solve the 'murder mystery'
- The Zack-Kelly Wedding made-for-tv Movie. <3>
You're slacking... last post was July 23rd- get with it woman!that's my motivation to keep this blog going... I HAVE been slacking, cause it really has been a slippery slope. More so because of the fact that I've been running dry on ideas for posts; rather than enjoying my summer and bragging about it on this blog lol.
I don't even want to count the amount of blog posts I need to make in order to catch up, so I'm just gonna churn 'em out blind, and hope for the best.
for giving me a boost.
365 for 2009 is my goal.
23 July 2009
BUT John Cena is good eye candy in the meantime.
<3 Love ya Batista!
It's all good though, as long as I don't get a remake of CHUCKY; I'll be fine. ** Sidestory: I went to Niagara Falls last year, and our hotel was by NIGHTMARES the scream attraction, and a person dressed up as CHUCKY literally chased me and pointed at me with his knife.. ON THE STREET. Thanks for scarring me person-who-scares-the-shit-out-of-people-for-a-living...you brought my childhood nightmare character to life and frightened the then 22-year-old back to her 5 year old self.
I had nightmares afterwards. LOL
22 July 2009
* I'll keep ya updated!
She's always been a MICHAEL fan. Not a fan of the magnitude that is Michael Jackson, just Michael. She referred to him as Michael, as if he was some distant cousin of our family that we don't see at Christmas or hear from so often..but is always in our thoughts. Our Christmases are filled with not the typical "chestnuts-roasting-on-an-open-fire-esque" seasonal songs, rather Jackson 5 Christmas Album goes on repeat *mind you, during the EXTENDED Philipino Christmas Holiday Season... hahaha.
As I digress, the night furthers on, and as it becomes more evident that he has indeed passed on, I and others around me are in utter shock and disbelief. I call my mom, and she says, "she's alone.." I get teary-eyed on my break and listen to Flow 935 on my break, who already had MJ Musical Tributes non-stop. I call my Michael-Jackson-Dance-Imitator John, and console him at the loss of his Idol.
I drive home blasting MJ tunes, and let it all sink in.
A man who is so far away, but always close to home, my home. My mom always supported him- throughout the chaos and wacko-jacko tabloid attacks; through the allegations and the surgeries; to her, he was always Michael.
When he passed, I knew my mom's heart was broken; therefore so was mine. Below is a tribute to MJ, whose Remember the Times video, quite ironically, I had watched on BET the night before his passing.
Here are my fave MJ Songs and Vids.... * Dirty Diana is my ultimate; its not a typical choice, but I love his vocal range in this song....* PS- I recommended it to RockBand for their next installment of songs...
ENJOY the VIDS
This blog post is a bookmark of words that'll carry me through
"In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure."
"To laugh often and much;
to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children;
to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends;
to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others;
to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition;
to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.
This is to have succeeded."
Ralph Waldo Emerson
"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.
"Would you like me to give you a formula for...success?
I cried my eyes out for half an hour- and he listened. Supportive with a touch of tough love; I sucked it up and went back to work...wondering if I would stand through the next 4 hours.
Then I got a text.
"I will always love you babe"
06:51 Jul 21
The Best 15 Cent Present I could ever ask for.
15 July 2009
Ever try to sleep things off, and awake with aches & sores as if you slept with an anvil on your back? If not, that's how I awoke today- emotionally, numb; physically, sore.
Just gotta stick to the game plan.
According to the San Francisco Chronicle,
"Victoria Beckham is so intent on a cameo role in the "Sex And The City" movie sequel she has started taking acting lessons.
The former Spice Girls star turned down a walk-on role in the first film, because she was too busy rehearsing for the Spice Girls' reunion tour in 2007.
But this time around the fashion fanatic is hoping to score a part alongside Sarah Jessica Parker.
A source tells Britain's Mail on Sunday, "She really wanted to be in the last movie but wasn't able to take part because of her commitments with the Spice Girls. This time she's keen to take part."
Beckham has had some acting experience -- she starred as herself in the 1997 movie Spice World and also made a cameo in one episode of hit U.S. TV comedy series Ugly Betty."**I think Mrs. DVB should definitely make a cameo in S&TC because she is such a pop culture icon; not to mention, has infiltrated multiple markets such as the entertainment industry, perfume, clothing-- selling jeans for $250+-- she's legit (despite its removal from key american stores).
Plus, I love that accent and little bit of class that they add whenever they speak. I think she's hot- go for it!
Trying to dust myself off and try again; feeling like I'm stuck in mud, stepping on the gas, going nowhere.
Tired of being tired... universe, let's turn this around.
Please. I beg of you...
Have I been stretched to my limit? Have I been pulled from all directions? Am I about to snap?? Possibly.
But I can't let that happen.... otherwise there's no repair.
I just have to figure out what to wrap myself around rather than be torn apart by.
Life is a series of equations; it's always a matter of figuring things out.
Somebody please have mercy
Cause I just can't take it
Stop pressurin me
Just stop pressurin me
Stop pressurin me
Make me wanna scream
Stop pressurin me
Just stop pressurin me
Stop pressurin me
Make you just wanna scream
13 July 2009
It's like mini therapy sessions- where I let out my transgressions and play football coach as I dream out various game plans for the next couple of years.
She's my best friend because she knows me at my best and at my worst.
Long story short: it couldn't have been more perfect, like it was written for a movie script.
Read between the lines*
Dismissing my intentions of going there in the first place, numbers ARE just numbers, and I can't let them get to me anymore.
Obviously, at my detriment, I've let myself go under.
Here's to my new game plan.
Hope I get a touchdown!
11 July 2009
Here we come.
Forever and a day...
"If you dream alone, it's just a dream, but if you dream together, it becomes reality"