Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

14 August 2009

Hoarding like a Hamster

A little back-info on the hamster:

I owned three in my lifetime, and they served as my training for my one-day dog (Rocky)
They're nocturnal, agile and adorable little creatures despite their rodent-esque heritage (I got the "teddybear" hamsters with the loads of fur)

Anyway, no matter how frequently you feed them, they have this instinct to hoard their food away for a rainy day (in the desert) & stuff all that they can in the pockets within their cheeks.

I'm realizing that it's getting harder and harder for me to hoard, with obligations left right and centre.

Here are my -instinctual- hoarding musts:

  • school (tuition/books)
  • debt repayment (visa/sister, xox)
  • car (maintenance/gas)
  • trip to philippines (boracay accomodations/flight)
  • weddings (bridal showers, day-of)
  • rocky (he's worth every penny)
O boy. What savings account???

No comments:

Post a Comment