Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

14 August 2009

Rocky or Rock Solid

In the last little while I've been a pendulum; going back and forth between a state of rockiness vs. rock solid.

It's quite exhausting if you think about it, and I'm hoping to get past it before September. On my rocky days(/nights, as last night proved to be) I can't help but feel like I hit a wall. I know its unproductive and it digs a hole that just gets deeper- but I'm entitled to feel however I want! :P

Time passes (along with food through my system) and it helps a little bit, until I eventually get to a point where I feel rock solid. Nothing can stand in my way or get me down- or so I think.

It's a battle between me, myself, and I.

Rock climbing is my latest hobby- I'm trying to reach that peak...where I'll Always feel Rock Solid.

PS
- Thanks to my Rock that keeps me grounded and focused.

No comments:

Post a Comment