Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

14 August 2009

Urban Oasis


At this intersection lies "my" urban oasis. Years in the waiting, the transformation is astounding! I opted to wait until the majority of construction/shops have opened to walk the walks; and did so with my sister.

Shops at Don Mills is a 'new' shopping experience for us here at the north of the border, because piazzas like this simply don't exist here-- that's why I'm wondering how it'll be in the dead cold of winter!

Anyway, summer is still upon us and I'm looking forward to taking a nice leisurely stroll with one of my besties, and possibly Frank and Rocky later this weekend.....(they have doggy water bowls at the foot of some stores)

I (along with my mother) was upset when they tore down the old shopping centre, but hey, change IS a good thing.

YAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment