Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

23 July 2009

1..2..Freddy's Coming for YOU

The 2010-release of the remake of Nightmare on Elm Street has just released a sneak-peek photo of the man who came in MY NIGHTMARES! Even from a young age, I had a weird fascination with watching horror movies despite scaring myself to pieces/crying to my mom and dad afterwards.

It's all good though, as long as I don't get a remake of CHUCKY; I'll be fine. ** Sidestory: I went to Niagara Falls last year, and our hotel was by NIGHTMARES the scream attraction, and a person dressed up as CHUCKY literally chased me and pointed at me with his knife.. ON THE STREET. Thanks for scarring me person-who-scares-the-shit-out-of-people-for-a-living...you brought my childhood nightmare character to life and frightened the then 22-year-old back to her 5 year old self.

I had nightmares afterwards. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment