Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

22 September 2009

The Fourth Kind: In Theatres November 2009



The Fourth Kind (shown to me by Jackie via her IPhone) is one of those extraterrestial movies that revolve around alien abduction and its impact on humans and the human psyche. This is no friendly E.T. movie where he points his forefinger to meet yours...these are the kind that look like 'owls' given the nickname 'the white owl' as per the residents of Nome, Alaska (Based on true eye-witness accounts) from the 90s to mid 2000's.

Watch the trailer above or visit the official website to creep yourself out. I'm such a conspiracist that I KNOW the government knows more than their letting on. But I agree- no need to panic billions of people and let world-order crumble..

I'll go watch it- then probably have nightmares about it; or freak myself out afterwards, as I often do with these kind of movies.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment