Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

27 August 2009

Don't Break the Law

Ever watch the video: The Secret? Or read the book.....

Here's the wikipedia description of what I call "my life's magnet"

"The Law of Attraction says people's thoughts (both conscious and unconscious) dictate the reality of their lives, whether or not they're aware of it. Essentially "if you really want something and truly believe it's possible, you'll get it", but putting a lot of attention and thought onto something you don't want means you'll probably get that too."

Minus all the mumbo-jumbo of multiple sources, I believe that the above simplified statement is true because it has manifested itself in all areas of my life- both good and bad.

For the good, I've found a way to achieve happiness like a point-and-click of a mouse; whereby I direct my energy towards what does or will make me happy. As for the bad, simply put, when I rolled in my sh*t, all I did was get myself more covered in it. Negativity is a waste of time and energy, and takes away from all the happiness that is/will be there.

I know now that today is simply a result of yesterday....and that today (now) is the key to a better tomorrow; so why not take a risk, take a chance, make a change.

Things I've attracted (either good or bad):
  • barbie corvette at the age of 4
  • rocky
  • longterm relationship
  • prolonged schooling
  • family trip to boracay
  • audi a4

No comments:

Post a Comment