Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

27 August 2009

Don't Burst my Bubble

Everything's anew. This day is the start of a 'new year' for me- schoolyear that is... and with that comes a lot of anticipation, nervousness, and a whole lot of excitedness. I've come to see that things always find a way to work themselves out- and what's meant to be, really IS meant to be.
I lost my way for a while, and I know that I have a lot of catching up to do. The sky's the limit-- and to get me way up high, here are my goal bubbles for the months/year to come:
  1. school; honour roll that status.
  2. family; take in the philippines for what it is: fam time....pics galore.
  3. money; pay what's due, save for year to follow.
  4. other half; work our way towards 7.12.7.....
  5. friends; regroup? blast from the past; girls' nights out; coffee dates; making up for those long-time-no-sees.
  6. myself; dust myself off and try again.

No comments:

Post a Comment