Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

06 October 2009

This is....GREAT: Backstreet Boys release THIS IS US

So my babies have released their next LP entitled This Is Us. I'm gonna go spoil myself and buy it- for the morning drives in and the evening drives home. =) Another reason to go to Yorkdale for the Xth time in the past month!

My BFF even has their Chapter 1 on replay in her car- she can't deny that she'll always KTBSPA! We discussed what our fave bsb songs are and agreed that it's often their unreleased songs that hit a chord with us...one to mention: Back to Your Heart off Millennium. Again, both agreed that that was by far- their best LP.

I've already been a snooper and have heard many of their songs on this new album- but to hear the studio quality- is what I'm waiting for.

It's like I'm a tween again (except these are not the Jonas Brothers) they're the Backstreet Brothers and have held their own since the '90s pop revolution.

I'm proud to say their back...not for the now seemingly non-existence in mainstream radio- but for the fans.

BSB Fans are and always will love them, and for this record This_is_FOR_Us!

No comments:

Post a Comment