Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

07 August 2009

It's a slippery slope


You're slacking... last post was July 23rd- get with it woman!

that's my motivation to keep this blog going... I HAVE been slacking, cause it really has been a slippery slope. More so because of the fact that I've been running dry on ideas for posts; rather than enjoying my summer and bragging about it on this blog lol.

I don't even want to count the amount of blog posts I need to make in order to catch up, so I'm just gonna churn 'em out blind, and hope for the best.

Thanks Mel
--my motivated-reader

for giving me a boost.

365 for 2009 is my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment