Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

07 August 2009

What's in my speedy

Girls around the net post videos of "what's in my bag/purse." While I am a bit camera shy (but am considering making a video of my own...here is the list of what is to be found in my bag as I run around.

  • wallet (of course)
  • my fuschia faux croc make-up case
  • my keys with poopy moosey keychain
  • pink pen (never know when youre gonna need to write something down)
  • coin purse (i hate carrying my change in my wallet cause it distorts the shape and increases wear n tear)
  • sunglasses/case
  • lotion (*currently baby phat)
  • camera
  • a single pink (yes i know rocky's a boy, but i'm the one carrying the baggy around) dog-poop bag
  • my pink casio exilim camera
  • hair clip/elastics
  • pink drawstring bag to keep jewellery should i need to take them off and keep them in my bag.
Long list.... I know.

That's why most of my bags are hobos; but lately my speedy has been occupying the crook of my arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment