Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

09 March 2008

Snowflakes

Snowflakes keep dropping on my head...
But that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turning red..
La la la la la la...
But for some reason, even though I was stuck at home, I wasn't too upset?!
Actually, I just stood, looking out my window, watching the snow as it fell. I would remember when I was small, how excited I would get at the sight of snowfall..
Where did the days go where I would get amused by the simplest of things.. wait, what am I talking about?! I still do!
Point-to-head: This was a nice snow storm. No blistering wind chill.
Just lotsa nice, white, fluffy stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment