Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

17 April 2008

I'm a daydreamer

evidently so..
While I'm awake, I dream of tomorrows. I dream of everything that could bring me happiness, fulfillment and purpose. That's the great thing about life- possibilities are endless. When we think of the word dream, we often think of the state of mind which we are in when we are in REM (rapid eye movement) sleep. When I think of the word dream, I think of the word aspirations. To aspire is to transpire. If you can dream it, you can become it, as long as you believe it.
I dream of many things..here's a brief list
  1. graduating from teacher's college and securing a FT permanent position
  2. the first day I open the door to decorate my classroom for the First Day of School
  3. having a beautiful proposal that makes the world stop
  4. buying a place/renovating dad's house back in Philly
  5. paying my sister back for all I have in-debted to her, both financial and moral support
  6. being so financially stable that I will be able to send my parents on a long, relaxing vacation
  7. beautiful wedding day equal to the greatness that is Frank and I
  8. having a great house, with a great backyard for me to plant and make an outdoor haven
  9. having beautiful kids who grow up to have big dreams of their own

"Dream your dreams with open eyes and make them
come true."~ T. E. Lawrence

Why I love being around children?
They're big bags full of dream dust

No comments:

Post a Comment