Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

21 April 2008

lucky number 21




c - e - l - e - b - r - a - t - e ... what does that spell??
It spells out a new lease on life. Opportunities have more than just knocked on my door, they've given me a reason to open the door, walk out, and breathe in all that fresh air! Today is probably one of the, if not the, best day of 2008. That means my past is behind me, and all I can do is move forward. A life experience that will last me the rest of my life, and a new work experience that will be a great stepping stone to achieve my lifelong career goals. A weight has been lifted off my shoulders, and I can truly say that I am truly happy. Let's see where Lucky 21 takes me...









No comments:

Post a Comment