Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

16 May 2008

coming soon

....to a theatre near you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gya4KJVW2Jk&feature=related

*clicky above.

CHEE-WOW-WA! I'm so excited for this movie. I'll admit, I still get excited in the Disney Store (I miss the classic disney layout versus the mass-produced retail-oriented stores). I love all things Disney, and I've never been a naysayer to anything Disney Does. Just like Simon Says, Disney Does it right- and by this, I am even more love-stricken!

It'll definitely be a family affair when this gets released... I hope it turns into a COMBO PAIL DEAL! I'd love to have a plastic pail to take home with Papi and Co. all over it! What a great wash-tub for Rocco.... he'll have his relatives with him even as he gets squeaky-clean!

*Thanks Joy & Edwin for the Paws Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment