Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

28 May 2008

life's path









...I've reached a fork in the road

Along the way I've been lost, confused, had my fair share of flat tires, those moments where I was cruising with my hair blowing in the wind, and now, I've reached a pivotal moment in my educational career. Time is on my side, but it's a matter of choosing to do what will benefit me. I am confident in making my decision to switch-out, but I can't help but wonder, if I get things "over and done with" would that increase my chances of getting my foot in the door? I doubt it. But you can't help but have those "what if" moments. I'm not usually one to second-guess myself, but I have some external pressures that are aiding in the prodding. Tick Tock Tick Tock is all I'm hearing; but I know where my heart is. I guess I'll just have to sort it out myself; take this blank slate for what it is, and bring to it the most I can... Decisions, decisions, decisions..

No comments:

Post a Comment