Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

22 July 2008

working for the weekend


Like everyone else, I'm working for the weekend. Pulling these shifts with barely any time to breathe, are a labour of love. I'm doing it for multiple reasons, but as of recently, just to check off another week done, and the weekend to come.
I truly cherish the weekend cause it's my time to breathe; to inhale, and exhale, and spend time FOR myself. Not one to complain, I love what I'm doing. It's everything that I've ever wanted, it's just that I can't help but miss walking Rocky at the park, and most of all, sleep, peacefully--- without having to run tomorrow's itinerary 10-hundred times in my head.
In sum, to explain my psyche, once I'm in work-mode, its hard to pull out, and at the end of the week, I really feel it.
In one word: DRAINED.

No comments:

Post a Comment