Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

05 August 2008

Step Brothers


This movie is a classic comedy. I think I'm going to buy it simply because it's a different comedy-plot than the usual ingredients to a light comedy.

  • Moments that left my cheeks-stomach aching from laughter
  • Some "I can't believe I just saw/heard that" moments
  • Reminds me of "Night at the Roxbury" ----for certain comedic devices
  • Foe to Friend to Foe, adds much to the storyline.

Dale: [whispers] Hey, are you awake?
Brennan: [whispers] Yeah.
Dale: [whispers] I hate your guts.
Brennan: [whispers] As soon as your eyes shut I oughta punch you square in the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment