Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

27 January 2009

Soap Addiction

Christmas break and beyond has rehatched my OCD with Days of Our Lives. Watching it since I was 3, yes 3, I have its plotlines in my daily must-knows, should I miss an episode.

Looks like I'm not toxic to the over-the-top, predictable yet unpredictable twists and turns, and lastly, how happiness is never everlasting, and people die only to return from some kind of vacay away.

Everyone is somehow co-related, as everyone has had relations with each other; a place where sloppy seconds is nothing compared to sloppy thirds or even fourths!! New characters are always expendible and never last too long- they exist only to complicate the subplots.

Case in point, why are they called Soap Operas, when the business that goes down is always ever so dirtyyyyyyyyyyy..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment