Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

27 January 2009

That teethy smile


Never advised to wear braces at 14, my smile has its little secret. Behind the teethy smiles in some of my pics, lies my greatest insecurity. No one knows this better than he, as he often slaps my hand away, as I push and prod at the single-toothed warrior.

He's fought his way through my once straightlined smile, and has me needing to go retroactive- possibly needing braces. My much preferred alternatives:


  1. Invisalign * dental alignment trays that adjust with progress
  2. Porcelain Veneers

Both are costly, therefore I am now making deposits to the Tooth Fairy.




No comments:

Post a Comment