Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

28 January 2009

To Do List


My To-Do list is getting longer.

Once I get my room back, I have a lot of prep. and re-organizing to do. I need to set up my space and get it back to feeling like my own.

I have to admit though, I feel like I'm moving in it all over again, just as I did a year ago when Joy moved out. Another way to have a fresh start. A new beginning.

Ever since I got my own room (at 14) I always liked adding my own flair to my space. Watching all those HGN-esque shows over the years has given me my own interior designer know-how. I can envision a space before I do anything, and re-organize furniture in my head.

I like adding different elements to a space, for balance. I'm quite excited to get my room, cause I've really missed it. Especially the front-view window. I've been out of synch with my sleep schedule for there's not much melatonin activation down here... hahaha.

Counting down the days and adding things to my to-do and to-buy list. I'm most anticipating my closet and what I'll make it out to be...

Oh how my girly-girl side comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment