Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

31 January 2009

The Year in Review



It's the end of January, yet it feels like New Year's Eve was yesterday. It marks an official year of my blog-- something that I am very happy to see. This blog has its origins from days of journals past; dear diaries and such.
I have found this blog quite therapeutic.... and it has served its purpose.
One month-in 2009 and I have yet to write a post about the year that has gone by.
2008 proved to be quite an eventful, distinguishing year.
  • Joy moves into her condo
  • I move into her room
  • Working with the TCDSB
  • Working with Learna & the Summer Camp
  • My bff graduates from Ry-High
  • Weddings Galore - MARY!! xox

....and in memoriam, Lolo joins Lola and Uncle Harry. (together again*)

I have done a lot of growing up in the past year, and I owe it completely to everything that has happened. Everything DOES happen for a reason; I am now a believer.

Things happen that are meant to be, otherwise, it lingers as a figment of one's imagination. Whereby one day, it could still come true.

One quote from the secret:

Thoughts become Things.

My life could not illustrate this point any better (both the good, and the bad.)

Here's to 2009.

What it'll bring, I don't know, but one thing's for sure,

I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment