Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

07 February 2009

Just Browsing

Walk into most mall retailers, and you are quickly approached by a deer-eyed salesperson, asking,"Would you like help with anything?" ...And I am sure you are to respond," No, thank you. Just browsing."

As of late, I have discovered a new shopping experience that gives the phrase -just browsing- a whole new meaning; online shopping. Okay, I know- it seems detrimental, putting a girl & her visa free on the world wide web,; you're sure that it's bound to mean trouble. But in fact, I'm finding it quite the opposite.

Lacking the aspect of "Shopping is my cardio," I find the experience quite rewarding, for the following reasons:

  1. I fill up 'wish lists' whilst filling my impulse-buying needs at the same time
  2. I can keep an eye on some real bargains, as the lists are updated with current pricing
  3. I have a range of 'inventory & pricing' items in my head, thus can make a well-informed decision when shopping -in the real world-
  4. No car = No gas wasted

Despite all this, online shopping will not replace my going-to-a-mall-to-browse-and-buy adventures.

It just gives me something to do on those quiet nights in. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment