Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

03 February 2009

Shopping Bug

Today, my bestie and I pulled a Carrie & Samantha and went to a Gem in the Rough. I minimally whetted my appetite and am now eager for the spring/summer weather to come along!

I cannot seriously remember the last time I went to a mall and actually walked away with something....

Now that I opened my appetite, especially discovering this new place to shop, I am controlling my itch to scratch (from the shopping bug) by browsing online, saving links, then deleting them to prevent from online-shipping purchases!

Eye-shopping has taken a new forum....

but nonetheless, it was great to see my bff!

No comments:

Post a Comment