Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

29 March 2009

Black & BLUEBERRY


I found this pic and it couldn't be more perfect for this post

My Baby Blue (blueberry aka azur-azur) gave me a hell--of-a scare with the prospect of letting her go. She's bleeding out- and I was often told it's the Head Gasket. It's the Head Gasket...I had nightmares about it all and with the help of Dr. Ferrara, she's diagnosed.

  1. Valve cover gasket
  2. Cam Shaft Seal
These are the reasons she's bleeding out- but thank my lucky stars that I have a BB Fairy... it's not as bad as I thought.

Advised that since they're gonna be working on her heart, might as well change the water pump and timing belt :)

After that, she's good to go and good to stay!!

YAY...XOX bebz for the helping hand.
Soon Blueberry won't be so Black and Blue.


UPDATE: Gasket Seal was only a $200 repair.
The rest is therefore unecessary since the engine doesn't need
to be opened up!

No comments:

Post a Comment