Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

25 March 2009

I want Tickets!

Ever since Britney's comeback, my thoughts-become-things mantra was worked overtime as I always said," I WANT TICKETS!".....but maybe I should have been more specific, as I have gotten a record (throughout my almost 6 years of driving) 4 tickets; details below:

  1. Parking ticket
  2. Failure to submit licence *it was the week after my bday weekend and my licence was in my clubbing purse)
  3. "Speeding" 10 over- like what the hell is 10 over!
  4. Obstruction of Licence Plate *my decorative chrome plate frame. Grrr..
^ The latter 3 were by 1 cop, and he was amused by the fact that I could recite my licence number, therefore invited me to bring all 3 to court to have them 'settled'.

PS
Cute cop might I add..also, I think/know he was greek- the lastname gave it away. HAHA :)

PPS
I ventured to the 'DMV' as they call it in the states to book a court date for the tickets... an amusing experience, hearing 2 (separate) fobby drivers explain their tickets to complete strangers...

"I was going 95 in a 60, but I was going down a hill...so it's not fair!"

"I'm going to the Mayor to fight my ticket, I know I was not speeding. He had his gun, but it was pointed the other way. They make us go to court to force us to plead guilty!"

No comments:

Post a Comment