Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

23 March 2009

If You Seek Britney

image courtey of breatheheavy.com

Unlike most of my female counterparts, I was not one of them who attended Britney's 2-Day Circus here in Toronto at the ACC.

Quite a blessing in disguise, if I did infact buy those tickets, I would have had to sell them- otherwise I would have missed this job op.

Anyway, as I digress, I consider myself one of the true Britney supporters, and even claimed so on my FB profile when I used to have the badge-application littering my page with various images/sayings reflective of me.

I hear mixed reviews of her concert, and as I knew fore-hand, she is not what she was during her Onyx Hotel Tour.... but regardless, she is on the right path past her real-life circus of the past year and a half or so.

Keep on truckin' Brit!
XOX


No comments:

Post a Comment