Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

25 March 2009

Madden's Marvellous!

Post Script to my Greek Chic post on the Gladiator shoe trend, the Carrie Bradshaw Dior as seen in the S&TC movie has been loving duplicated by Steve Madden (my shoe-guy-- I've loved him since my teeny-bopper days!)

I've been eyeing this gladiator at Costa Blanca X (pre-S.Madden Store opening at FVmall) and is currently on sale at $96. I'm biting my nails waiting for it to go down, cause I know the infrequency that i will wear these shoes, as they are like Manolo Mary-Janes to me, a fashion shoe myth....the closest to Dior without the hefty price tag!

Shoes and bags are my guilty pleasures....my vices, for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment