Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

23 March 2009

To Beret or Not Beret

This is the closest pic I could find of my knitted H&M beret that has been my companion for the past chilly months....



but Frank has consistently made comments about my 'toupee'- as he mistakenly calls it! *see pic below.
One of Frank's many adorable Brain-Farts.

Anyway, he is irritated with my beret being on my head..but ironically tells me whether or not it matches my outfit.. lol

As the weather is getting warmer, I'm finding it hard to part with my beret, but am opting for the beanie for its more compact size haha.

Maybe I'll put 'er away for the season....maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment