Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

09 April 2009

Bittersweet Compliment

Wednesday, April 8, 2009 approx. 8:20pm
* in direct relation to THIS post.


So, I call Frank on my break, and the first thing he asks me is, "Did you put air in your tires?"
I respond: "No..."

FS: Are you kidding me? What are you waiting for, a flat tire?
JC: I don't know how to put air in my tires...I don't know how much PSI and what if I put too much air, won't it blow up?
FS: I think your head's gonna blow up! I can't believe you didn't put air in your tires, again! * followed by BLAH BLAH BLAH- or at least that's all I heard...*
JC: Well, whatever, I'll do it tonight...
FS: Yeah OK, at Midnight, you're really smart there eh?
JC: Shut up.
FS: It's okay, you're my Jessica Simpson.
*silence
JC: Wait, is that a compliment? or an insult... wait, it's an insult! You think I'm an airhead?! I am not!
FS: Sorry Miss York University, part time!
JC: Shut up.
FS: You're an airhead, sometimes...but you're beautiful. Just sometimes I wonder about you.

END RANT.

No comments:

Post a Comment