Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

17 April 2009

Bookworming

Taking a break from my earlybird bookworming (oxymoron?) at york for my first midterm exam for 2009. Without need for explanation, as per York's strike, I kept only my Educational Psychology course- one of my core-courses for my degree.

This course has rejuvenated my rad-ittude towards school (mine in particular) and I'm glad to say that I'm happy to be back.

This course is giving me a sneak-peek at what I will be studying in Teacher's College and I'm looking forward to it.

Bookworming my way to my midterm, I have T minus 135 minutes to go 'til show time!

Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment