Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

03 April 2009

Late Night Rendezvous


Workking late finally paid off...

Usually, throughout the middle of the week, when I'm at Pure, I don't get a chance to talk to Frank, because:

  1. The time I'm free to talk, he isn't.
  2. When I get a chance to call, he's sleeping already
  3. By 11pm it's almost a GUARANTEE that he's in bed.

Regardless, I still leave him voicemails, which I know he'll get in the morning during the drive to work. So tonight was just like any other night.. as I finished my shift, without a phonecall from him, I assumed he was fast asleep in bed, or on his couch.

Long and behold, midway home, I get a phonecall from him-- and he's JUST GOTTEN OFF work! Unbelievable, yet believable at the same time...

Anyway, long story short, we're both tired (him utterly exhausted) & hungry, and he comes up with a brilliant idea: T-Bonez.

I say brilliant because he mentioned that he's off tmr (Friday) therefore could come by, but needs to shower, and literallly sleep, so coming over is out of the question; therefore a late night encounter, another opportunity to see each other, whilst eating, is hitting 2 birds with 1 stone!

It was a nice after-work surprise.
Too bad Rocky couldn't make it :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment