Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

07 April 2009

Britney Spears & Justin Timberlake: Together Again?


Only in my dreams.....
Hands down, if I could have any couple back together- it would definitely be Britney and Justin!

Maybe it's cause I can relate to them; they started out like Frank and I- as kids, and grew up together. Maybe I want them to experience the happiness that I am, and know that she would be in a better place with him..

Anyway, here are my fave 'Britin' Vids

  1. Justin's song for Britney: Never Again
  2. Britney's reply: Everytime
  3. *Britney reminiscing...*: Out From Under (via Circus)
  4. Apologize- Perfect video...
  5. *** BONUS: BRITNEY AND JUSTIN COLLABO!
  6. Britney and Justin- My Love

ENJOY!

*I almost cry watching these vids! HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment