Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

22 April 2009

You're Invited!


Ms.Cuento of
SheDoesTheCity at
Blogspot dot com,

cordially invites you to
come out from hiding
and leave her a message
in her cbox.

(Directions: To the right of your screen)

Haha, well all jokes aside,
Since adding FeedJit to my blog, I've been able to identify the locations of people who have been coming to my site directly (via direct linking) from various places such as:

  • Sorrento, Campania- Italy
  • Dallas, Texas- USA
  • New York, New York- USA

I'd love to hear from you and others who randomly fall to my little space in the world wide web.
Just thought I'd throw out an open invitation!!

Thanks!
Align Center

No comments:

Post a Comment