Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

27 May 2009

Final Exam


Instructions: Competely fill-in the circle with
the most appropriate answer.

Good luck!



It's quarter after 11 and in a little over 4 hours
I will be writing my final exam
for my Ed. Psychology course.

I hate open books, but let's
see how this one pans out.

Pre-exam anxiety left me sleepless (-in Toronto, not Seattle)
and I'm functioning on less than 4 hours of sleep.

Hoping this doesn't thwart my concentration/attention-keeping
abilities for all of the
circle-filling to come, I'm gonna down a huge
triple-triple for a combination energy/sugar boost.

*although I did bring almond M&Ms with me...

**contemplating a quick nap: in my car...sounds like a plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment