Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

14 May 2009

Give me a Break

Let me set up the scene:

  1. I'm at work- people are coming in and out- and it's peak gym-goer time.
  2. I'm filling out an admin.form for a credit card payment just completed.
  3. Charlie's at my side helping me with the come-rs and go-ers
  4. Next thing I hear him say, "Hey, how ya doin'? How can I help ya?"
  5. ..."Oh no worries, I'm here to talk to her."

*The voice registers, I continue to fill out the form...
He approaches closer to the desk, I look up, and smile!

HE SURPRISED ME with an AFTER-WORK VISIT!

My mouth drops, I go AWW! OMG and Charlie figures it out-- they introduce themselves to each other, and I ask him if I can go on my break.

~* I entitle this day, 'The Best Break Ever!"

No comments:

Post a Comment