Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

13 May 2009

Kiss Me Thru the Phone

Since working at PF, my shift has been conflicting with Frank and I's ability to talk with each other T-Th evenings. It's either when he calls, I can't talk, or when I call, he can't talk (he's in LaLa Land)

So whenever I hear this song (often on my way to work) I think of him. *cue the AWWs.

Thx.


Baby you know that I miss you, I wanna get with you tonight
But I cannot baby girl and that's the issue
Girl you know I miss you, I just wanna kiss you
But I can't right now so baby kiss me thru the phone, I'll see you later on
Kiss me thru the phone, see you when I get home

Baby I know that you like me, you my future wifey
You can be my Bonnie, I can be your Clyde
You could be my wife, text me, call me
......

No comments:

Post a Comment