Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

22 June 2009

Chihuahua or Frogger?


So there has been this flying-insect, not necessarily a fly or moth- I can't really identify it- except for the fact that it has wings..

Anyway, it was in my room for a couple of days and has managed to escape my rath; that is until it met Rocky. Let me set up the scene: I'm here, on my comp, typing away and I see this thing flying in around my peripheral vision. I draw it to Rocky's attention and he snaps around at it, chomping air and jumping around as he goes.

Then SNAP!

It's gone.

Rocky then gets this cute "eww" look on his face, and spits it out.
I grab the anihilated flying insect's remains and pet Rocky's head
as he lays next to me, watching me type.

My li'l protector.
He takes Papa's place when he's not around..
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment