Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

08 June 2009

Fighting For



So today errupted one of those fights- those fights that are
few and far between.

Not one to air my dirty laundry; I had a stand- and so did he.
So there we were, Greek food and all, arguing over things about our present-
due to things that happened in the past.

Despite all of this, I'm still standing my ground, but can't help
but see the point of
what are we fighting for?

We were fighting about what we fought about when we were fighting to be together.

Irony?

Maybe so.

Stupid?

Maybe so, also.
But, I think it'll end up being
constructive communication.

Regardless, doesn't make it hurt any less.

No comments:

Post a Comment