Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

11 July 2009

Can't Sleep, Clown will eat me...

Bart Simpson: "Can't sleep...clown'll eat me...Can't sleep, clown'll eat me"

The televersion movie in the '90s of Stephen King's IT is up for a remake.
Hollywood is a green-thumb, being good at recycling movies rather than creating an original. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, GOOGLE:

Stephen King's IT, Pennywise, or WIKIPEDIA it, for a quick go-to source, to reference this blog.

This movie, thanks to my older sisters, is what started my clown-o-phobia ( I don't care to look up the medical terminology at 1:30AM) despite my parents giving me a cute looking, starry eyed 'baby' clown that's head turned to the tune of, "It's a small world after all"

I'm anxious to see a remake, and see if it has the same "clown'll eat me" effect, or will it go numb like the Friday the 13th remake of this year....

Time will tell.. I'll keep myself posted on ComingSoon dot net, for possible updates.
In the meantime, I can sleep, no clown will eat me.

No comments:

Post a Comment