Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

11 July 2009

I-Talian 101



So, everyone knows Frank, knows he's Italian.
Even if you don't know Frank, you do know one thing: he's Italian.
He does the 'hand-speak'
Has the over-emphasis on his speak
Says things like a Jersey boy would and quite honestly
defines the OG *original* Gangster stereotype lol

Here is another pick-me-up Family Guy moment, that reminded me of Frank, had me crying for minutes, and even prompted me to call and mock him.

When we're together now, BOPPITY BEEPY is in our Italian-esque vocabulary.

Side note: Frank is pure FOB despite the fact that he was born here.....when we were 16, we were going for a walk, and he was telling me a story (hand-speak and all) where he needed to know the name of a bird... he only knew it Italian, so he moved his head back and forth--- like a PIGEON! Suffice to say, Pigeon was not at the top of my Italian-teacher's must-know Italian Vocabulary list, so that moment, I also cried tears of laughter, and still mock him to this day.

A pigeon's a pigeon...but not in Frank's world.

"CHE COSA?!?!?!??!!!"
BOPPITY BEEPY

No comments:

Post a Comment