Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

21 February 2010

Leonardo DiCaprio


He's my first real 'celebrity-crush.' From ..Growing Pains, to Gilbert Grape, to Basketball Diaries, to Romeo & Juliet *swoooooon*, to Titanic (I'll never let go Jack), to The Beach, Gangs of New York.....& The Departed and now Shutter Island, Leonardo DiCaprio is as perfected in his art as Leonardo Da Vinci.

Poised to team up with Scorcese yet again, this time for a Frank Sinatra Biopic *ultra swoooooon* I will definitely buy pre-sales just for my own satisfaction!

The photo inset to the left is the exact shot my sister gave me as a tween, professionally printed. A departure from my attraction to the Southern Italian appearance, Leo is all Roma. He's the 'Mr.BIG' of the real world, and not one woman has been able to really tie him down, he and Bar Rafaeli have been rumoured to be engaged, but those remain what they are -rumours.

Why he's hot: Need more of an explanation? Here's additional info: he's a tree hugger, an activist, not a passivist. He's the greatest actor of his generation, and still carries that boyish charm/charisma even as he ages. Google his Esquire photo session and you'll understand.

Signature Line: I'm The King of The World! Wooooo!!

Sexy, Smart and UBER Swoon-worthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment