Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

04 February 2010

Posh is as Posh does


Happy 2010!! To celebrate the much goings-on in the infancy of the new year, I chopped off my signature long longs and did a VBeckham! It took 2 tries to get it right, but that's why I'll trust a gay stylist ANYDAY!! All I did was say Victoria Beckham and he got it...of course, for 'security' reasons, I brought along my sis' IPhone with the following pic of my ultimate fave celeb.

So in celebration of the new year and my new 'do I'm adding a category dedicated to my spice girl, Victoria, entitled after the episode: Models & Mortals; her the model, I the mortal. I can't explain what it feels like to cut off all the excess baggage....thx vb for the push --especially after committing myself to taking the plunge after watching her "Coming to America" special in the Philippines.

*sigh.





No comments:

Post a Comment