Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

17 February 2010

Spring Shoe-by Dooby Do's


Here are three of my shoe-wants for the spring.
  1. Seaney: This shoe is a must-have for any wardrobe. Reason being? Neutrals are an in for the spring/summer, where there will be an influx of tans, browns and cognacs in fabrics aside from accessories. I love the peep-toe & gill detailing, in addition, the li'l side zipper adds that metal embellishment that is city chic nowadays. The slingback ups this shoe from a simple slip-on to keep-on, and the wedge heel will give fashion and comfort when walking for longer periods.
    Perfect to pair with: jean capris, open white collared shirt with a navy or beige/nude tank-camisole.
  2. Schaber: I'm utterly in love with the return of greys and silvers. This color-tone is multi-seasonal, and for the spring-summer, paired with crisp whites and pale pastels, grey is the new black. I have returned to my no-flats repetoire and will wear them on limited occasion this year. The schaber will definitely be a fore runner in this pursuit, as I love my JS ankle booties, but the black leather/metal detailing can be too harsh for the spring summer. Schaber in grey, is a must have for me, because I see them paired with my bermudas/short shorts; the open toe and side slouch bootie design make a great transition from winter to s-s season footwear. Perfect to pair with: a great pair of white bermuda/short shorts, a black/dark grey tank and light material cardi.
  3. Hamsik: Okay, I know I just stated that I am anti-flatwear this season, but not for driving, and for long shopping trips, or on walks with rocky when I may need to hop, skip and run....this is a great way to wear a flat fashionably. The ankle detail adds dimension to an otherwise 'flat' looking shoe. The leather-link design give the shoe the added pizazz that old navy flats cannot offer. Perfect to pair with: a dress -be it a short dress or maxi.

No comments:

Post a Comment