Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

10 February 2010

Valentine's Day 2010


This holiday is often a need for discussion as the question always comes up, "So, do you and Frank have any plans for Valentine's day?" - with my reply being, "No. nothing special." Before all you hopeless romantics scream and shout, it's not a matter of me being an anti-valentine's day person; it lends itself more towards Valentine's day being in a state of 'dormancy' or 'hibernation.'

To further explain, Frank and I have had about 10 valentine days throughout our courtship; and I think we've expanded our horizons! The cards, the bears/stuffed toys, chocolates....but one thing that is a given, (regardless of whether valentine's day falls on the weekend or not) is a dinner.

The way to Frank and I's hearts is through our stomach - and we know that about each other. It's time spent together (last couple of years, with Rocky) doing our favourite thing - eating. YUM. But as I sit here, and notice that there are only 4 more valentine's days to left til that 'key year,' I have to admit that I'm a little giddy inside.

That means Frank and I have '4' years to tie up loose ends, check the motor oil, and get on going.....


(I'm trailing behind, but as I tell myself, The tortoise wins the race.)

No comments:

Post a Comment