Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

11 March 2010

My Vice: Expensive Sushi


On Monday, I started something that I shouldn't have. I bought myself prime-time ($$$) sushi from Makimono, for 'my one week of being 24 birth-week?' -- anyway!
Now I can't kick the habit, and drive from West to East craving this exact dinner to accompany me home.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I'm craving it again tonight, and the only thing stopping me is, Frank. He's over at my house while I'm at work, nursing our li'l Roc-star to health. He's had a throw up spell, according to my mother, since I've left for work. Frank ate some stuff at home, but I know he'd want something more to snack on, and sushi is out of the question. Grr. You win this time Frank. But it's not over. There's always tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment