Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

18 March 2010

Whipped C.r.e.a.m.

Whenever I get something to drink like a hot chocolate or double chocolaty chip frap from Starbucks, I indulge myself with whipped cream - all dieters aghast!

I like light airy-ness of whipped cream and how it tops off everything (raspberries, pies, cookies) quite well; with or without a cherry.

I've come to realized that I love whipped cream. And add to that, c.r.e.a.m.

Cash Rules Everything Around Me.

A simple statement that holds more truth than even I could realize, and here's why

  1. cash flow is - and has been dictated - by school. Paying and attempting to pay for it myself has eaten up summers' full time work and school year part time hours
  2. money is the reason why i'm still stuck in school (whole or in part)
  3. I am not in 'debt' per se, but am indebted to family
  4. there's no charge for being alive but living costs money
  5. my dream job will cost me more money than my undergrad alone
  6. money is what puts gas in my car allowing me to go to work to make money
  7. cash crunch - fixed vs. variable expenses
  8. I've learned what needs and wants are
  9. Delayed gratification is a definition of my situation
  10. ---knowing that one day all of this will -work- out.

How Money makes me Smile

  • when I buy a gift for someone- and it's something that they really like
  • when I can treat a well-deserved person out to a meal
  • when I can say 'it's on me' and not 'on him' for once
  • when I can get Rocky a new toy and have him so excited that I can't differentiate which is wiggling more, his tail or his butt.
  • when I can owe what's due to my sister
  • when I can buy something for myself knowing its a good deal, saving money as I spend it
  • when happiness comes from not worring about money.

No comments:

Post a Comment