I like light airy-ness of whipped cream and how it tops off everything (raspberries, pies, cookies) quite well; with or without a cherry.
I've come to realized that I love whipped cream. And add to that, c.r.e.a.m.
Cash Rules Everything Around Me.
A simple statement that holds more truth than even I could realize, and here's why
- cash flow is - and has been dictated - by school. Paying and attempting to pay for it myself has eaten up summers' full time work and school year part time hours
- money is the reason why i'm still stuck in school (whole or in part)
- I am not in 'debt' per se, but am indebted to family
- there's no charge for being alive but living costs money
- my dream job will cost me more money than my undergrad alone
- money is what puts gas in my car allowing me to go to work to make money
- cash crunch - fixed vs. variable expenses
- I've learned what needs and wants are
- Delayed gratification is a definition of my situation
- ---knowing that one day all of this will -work- out.
How Money makes me Smile
- when I buy a gift for someone- and it's something that they really like
- when I can treat a well-deserved person out to a meal
- when I can say 'it's on me' and not 'on him' for once
- when I can get Rocky a new toy and have him so excited that I can't differentiate which is wiggling more, his tail or his butt.
- when I can owe what's due to my sister
- when I can buy something for myself knowing its a good deal, saving money as I spend it
- when happiness comes from not worring about money.