Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

22 April 2010

We're Dating - again!

Jilliann: Hello, ______ College
Mister Water Main: Well Hello _____ College.
Jilliann: *smiling to herself*
Mister Water Main: Well, I just wanted to know if you were free and wanted to go on a date on Sunday?
Jilliann: *in awe and utter surprise at the question*: A date? Where?!
Mister Water Main: I have tickets for the TFC game on Sunday.
Jilliann: Oh yay! Can I bring Rocky?
Mister Water Main: Are you serious???
Jilliann: Oh okay. We'll have him tag along later - YAY a date!
Mister Water Main: You know, if you're not interested, I can ask my other girlfriends...I just thought I'd call you first, just in case.
Jilliann: Aww, they rejected you already didn't they.
Mister Water Main: So are we on? Okay, good.

^fin. (of relevant convo)

We'll be going to 'THEIR HOUSE' Sunday; I wonder if they make Turkey.


No comments:

Post a Comment