Mood Quote:OCT72010

Mood Quote:OCT72010
"Maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been given and accessorize the outfit we've got." - Carrie
Share |

26 May 2010

Carrie On 2-morrow

Tomorrow night is the BIG night...and I'm gonna be sweating down the hours before (at work) I get to the theatre! I'll be met with my BFFs Christanelle and Geralyn and of course, Carrie, Miranda, Charlotte, and Samantha!



I have 2 outfits chosen for the soire (Tomorrow's and Friday's) as I am watching this movie 2 days in a row! On Friday, I'll be with my BFF Melissa, my sisters and their friends as we girly-night it up in celebration of the girls' return to the silver screen!



I can't believe that 2 years has passed since the 1st, and that for more than a decade, the Fabulous 4 have entranced the world with their fashion, fun, and friendship - and fantasy, might I add.



Posts to follow with spoiler-free reviews, photos of my outfits and the event nights to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment